MIESO drops a powerful deep tech house mix
Here we go again with a bright & shining new installment in our guest mix series. The beat is strong among us with already 66 mixes submitted.
This time we welcome MIESO, a true coastal boy, who loves and lives the cool breeze of the Baltic Sea. A boy that has been raised with music since his childhood.
In his younger years, he became acquainted with the use of musical instruments. His love for music led him to the Schützenhouse Marlow nightclub back in 2009. There he found his true passion and turned to electronic music. MIESO rapidly bought his first gear to practice and developed his prowess as an artist.
Names such as Oliver Koletzki, Oliver Huntemann, Solomun, and Carlo Ruetz were the hallmarks of his modern techno music oriented influences, which can be heard in his sets. Powerful bass and dreamy melodies characterize his style, which should take the listener on a journey for all senses.
01. Aparde – Varia (Original Mix)
02. Clawz SG – Perennial (Original Mix)
03. Simon Sizer – Seven Against Thebes (Original Mix)
04. Innellea – Obsidian (Original Mix)
05. Fur Coat – Oculus (Original Mix)
06. Animal Picnic & Aaryon – Tets (Original Mix)
07. Dual Me – Delphin Soul (Aio Remix)
08. Mondkrater – Binary (Original Mix)
09. Mallone – The Flowing Moon (Binaryh Remix)
10. Altego – Thousand Words (Original Mix)
11. Mondkrater – Ares (Original Mix)