TGMS Future Stars #85: Bjørnson
In this fresh instalment in our Future Stars mix series, we caught up with Antwerp-based talent Bjørnson. He made us a fabulous deep tech-infused guest mix. Enjoy!
01. Conductor (original mix) – Slam ,Pan-Pot
02. The Mouse Lady (original mix) – Lucio Malatoid
03. Strawberry (Joachim Spieth Remix) – Maxine Dangles
04. No Regrets (Dubfire remix ) – Chris Liebing , Ralf Hildenbeut
05. Espias Psiquicios (Jonas Kopp) – Plan Teq
06. Inner Circle (Original mix) – Fur Coat
07. Madness (Cold miles Remix) – Los Paranos
08. Brain Freeze (Original mix ) – Hellomonkey , Hiboo
09. Creatures ( Original mix) – Carlo Ruetz
10. Killing Me (Original mix) – Boris Brejcha
11. Dare U (Original mix) – Cirez D
12. Meteo (Original mix) – Jay Lumen
13. The Cake (Pan-Pot remix) – Martin Eyerer
14. Mauve (Original mix)- Karotte , Kaiserdisco
Where are u from and what do you find inspirational about where you’re living?
At the moment I live in Kalmthout (Antwerp) don’t know where the future will bring me. Here is a lot of nature where I get a lot of inspiration during a good walk.
Why did you become a DJ?
Since I got my first LP on my 11th birthday and saw a DJ at work on TV and how the people reacted to the mixes, I was immediately sold to music and mixing.
Where does your passion for electronic music come from?
The passion just came from listening to many records. It is always nice to fully discover a track and then hear the same track again in the club and see how the people go crazy on that track. It actually came when I realized that music can be a strong tool to positively influence people and let them have a good time
How has your music been influenced by other artists, musicians or life in general?
I was actually influenced by numerous artists from the past and present. Mainly artists who make music whose music is contagious that makes you move and gives you a good vibe.
How do you see your future within the electronic music scene?
I like to see my future in the music scene playing more. 🙂 at home and abroad. Making productions remains a priority for me because that is often the only real way to establish yourself long term in music as a DJ / producer, by making timeless things that people can still enjoy and party years later.
What can we expect from your mix you made us?
Although I usually do not commit myself to 1 particular style and play for the people, the mix I made for you is mainly techno.
More fantastic Future Stars can be found on our website. Check them out »